"This is a fabulous resource to help young readers to become fantastic writers. Literary terms and information about creating characters, conflict, and determining a genre are all included." — Kinkeade ECS
It's time for young writers to go on an adventure — and their creative composition skills can lead the way!
This workbook promotes:
√ Creative writing
√ Literary analysis
√ Narrative writing
√ Opinion writing
• Writing organizers and prompts focus on brainstorming, textual details, and how to build and support opinions
• Kids learn how to craft support statements, create characters, make haikus, and more
• Fun themes: comic books, adventure, and points of view
• A certificate of completion ends each section
• Perforated pages for easy removal
Education.com workbooks offer thematic content to actively engage children and provide them with fun-filled, memorable learning experiences. Written by teachers and based on subjects educators consider important, these workbooks have been tested by millions of educators and countless hours of classroom use: 1 in 4 U.S. teachers rely on Education.com material.
|Availability||Out of Stock|
|Grade level||4 - 4 (ages 9 - 10)|
|Dimensions||8 1/4 x 11|