This milestone in the self-help movement reveals the secrets to making your products and services irresistible to customers and clients. Robert Collier explains how to appeal to the basic elements of human nature — including love, pride, duty, and self-indulgence — to reach and motivate any audience. Learn how to:
• Control the genie of your mind, the subconscious
• Recognize your ambitions and harness your desires
• Visualize your goals
• Develop faith in yourself
• Cultivate your creative imagination
• Strengthen your willpower
• Overcome daily challenges
Real-life success stories illustrate the power of these strategies and their essential advice for sales, advertising, and copywriting professionals.
Reprint of the revised 1951 edition.
|Availability||Usually ships in 24 to 48 hours|
|Dimensions||5 3/8 x 8 1/2|